Secure deletion of data with bootable USB Stick
The Tabernus data deletion USB Stick solution enables everyone to turn a simple usb stick into a bootable OS for secure data deletion with easy configuration from a stationary PC, Notebook or Server. The USB Stick will be turned into a bootable device with integrated User-Interface for secure deletion and management of deletion-keys and the management of deletion certificates of past deletions. Tabernus USB Data Deletion is a perfect solution for on-site data deletions for smaller companies or departments. Furthermore it is a great tool for IT-Dealers who want to offer certified data deletion services to their clients.
- Turn every USB Stick into a bootable device in order to perform secure data deletion. The configuration of an USB Stick and the liscensing takes less than 10 Minutes.
- Deletion of computers and notebooks, everywhere and everytime.
- A single USB Stick can be used to delete several PC. Additional liscenses can be added via a key code in an easy procedure.
- Management of deletion certificates directly on the USB-Stick.
- No hardware costs. No shipping fee (in case of the download version), no hardware-dongles.
- Generation of Certificates based on R2, NAID, ADISA and e-Steward Audit-Standards
- No need to dismount an hdd for deletion
Detailled and exact reporting
Generate detailled and exact reports based on the deleted devices and their corresponding serial-numbers. By this you grant an auditible and proof-resistant Certificate, that the data has been deleted in a reconstructive-secure way based on the following deletion standards:
- U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Standard 5220.22-M (Sanitization)
- NIST Special Publication 800-88: US-Policy for data deletion of storage devices
- Government Certified UK HMG InfoSec No 5 (Higher)
- Supports all kind of hard disc drive connetions, FC (Fibre Channel), SAS, SATA, SCSI, ATA, and solid state disk (SSD)
- Automaticly generated certificate includes: Capacity of HDD, Manufacturer, Modell- and Serial-Number
- Collection of additional asset-informations like: System BIOS: CPU, RAM, VGA-Card, etc.
Recommended system configuration:
- USB Stick with min. 1 GB capacity or higher
- Needs a Windows-PC for software download, Installation of USB-Bootmedia and installation of deletion-keys.
Tabernus Enterprise Erase (EE) USB is available as:
#TAB0001 - Retail Kit consisting of USB-Stick incl. 5 data deletion liscenses
#TAB0002 - USB Downloadversion incl. 1 Liscense