Secure deletion of data in local area network / LAN
Tabernus Erase LAN is a software which focus on secure data deletion in local area networks. HDD implemented in notbooks, PC or small servers can be deleted directly over the internal network of businesses in a secure and convinient way. By this hdd´s doesn´t have to be removed in any way. The suoftware is running over an own isolated network. The process for data deletion can be initiated via a server management console or via a client-console.
- Data deletion process is running over an isolated network
- Option for simultanous deletion of upto 200 computers / IPs
- Organised Certification an Report Management ( collects informations based on hdd and also client-pc-Informationen)
- Export Funktion of reporting, for data takevorer to ERP-Systems or databases.
- Deletes all kind of hdd connections (SATA, IDE, SCSI, SAS, FC) and SSD
- Configurable options for deletion (1x, 3x, 7x Data Deletion)
- Software can be used via the Tabernus server, or right inside in the componies local area network
Create detailled reports and certificates for every deletion of device and serial number. By this you will receive auditable security that all data has been deleted in a way that is is covered by the following standards supported:
- U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Standard 5220.22-M (data deletion)
- NIST Special Publication 800-88: US Policy for data deletion of storage media
- Government Certified UK HMG InfoSec No 5 (Higher)
- Supports all kinds of connetions: Fibre channel / FC, SAS, SATA, SCSI, ATA, and solid state disk (SSD)
- Collects the following informations for reporting: capacity of hdd, Manufacturer, Modell-Number and serial number
- Configurable options for deletion (1x , 3x, 7x)
- Collects additional informations of targt systems like BIOS: CPU, RAM, VGA-Card, etc.
Recommended System settings:
- Enterprise Erase LAN software supports every x86 Intel Notebook, Desktop or Server with Network connection.
- Netzwork Switch and cabling
- Deviced to be deleted must have a physical network connection like RJ45, etc.